Gas Water Heater- Pilot Ignition, 10 Gal
by |MFR| SUBURBAN MFG
- Suburban's complete line of reliable water heaters for all recreational vehicle applications
- Porcelain-lined steel tank for long life
- Replaceable Anode Rod provides further corrosion protection
- Fast recovery rate
- Convenient exterior gas line connection
- One-piece, die-formed metal control housing protects controls from the weather
- Copolymer insulation jacket specially fitted to the tank to retain heat
- 4 gallon water heaters have 7.6 gals per hour recovery cycle and 9000 BTUs
- 6, 10, 12 and 16 gallon water heaters have 10.2 gallons per hour recovery rate with 12000 BTUs
Simple and reliable ignition and operation.
Direct Spark Ignition
Features an indoor mounted switch which controls the water heater ignition and operation.
Combination Gas & Electric
Take advantage of campground or generator power to heat your water. A 1440 watt Incoloy electric element provides a recovery rate of 6 gallons per hour. For a fast recovery rate of 16.2 gallons per hour, both gas and electric can be used simultaneously.
Combination Gas & Electric with Motor Aid
Has the advantages of a combination water heater plus, the Coach's motor heats up your water while you are on the road.
Capacity: 10 gal.
Size: 16-7/32"H x 16-7/32"W x 20-1/2"D