60 SERIES 60-541 AND 60-542 CO ALARMS
by |MFR| Safetalert
- NO OUT-GAS ALARMS - The 60 series filtering circuit eliminates nuisance alarms caused by the out gases found in new units. The alarm can be installed and tested during the production process. No tabs or bags are required. Our proven technology was developed to eliminate nuisance alarms caused by nonhazardous low levels of CO in RV's.
- CONFIRMATION CIRCUIT - Double checks the CO level and exposure time before going into alarm. This circuit eliminates nuisance alarm caused by brief build-up of carbon monoxide. (i.e., When an engine is being warmed up.)
- INSTANT RESET - Silences the alarm while the RV is ventilated. Purges sensor of all CO eliminating nuisance alarms during and after ventilation.
- POWER MISER - Uses only 60 mA of current, the lowest used by any UL approved CO alarm. Saves precious battery power and helps avoid battery problems in the field.
- MEMORY SCAN??? STORES CO ALARM LEVEL - After ventilation of the RV, it is impossible to know what the CO alarm level was without memory. Used to help in diagnosing and repairing life threatening CO leaks at the service centers.
Cut Out: 3-1/8" x 6"
MFG Part Number: 65-542-WT