MTI Industries 12V 40-442-P-WT 40 Series Safe-T-Alert Flush Mount RV Propane/LP Gas Alarm
by |MFR| MTI INDUSTRIES
- FALSE ALARM RESISTANT - Our InteleCheck??? circuit eliminates false alarms caused from momentary exposure to LP Gas aerosols or to out gases. This allows for complete installation and testing during production.
- FULLY OPERATIONAL DURING MUTE CYCLE - Life safety is our first priority complete protection. If a leak is detected and the alarm is muted by the RVer, the Safe T Alert??? detector continues to provide complete protection. Every 30 seconds the LED will flash red and the unit will chirp to let you know that a dangerous condition still exists. Once the gas is cleared the unit resets, it will immediately alarm if high levels of gas reoccur - even during the mute cycle.
- RAPID DIAGNOSTIC TEST - No Hazardous Gas Required! With a touch of the Test Switch the microprocessor performs a full diagnostic analysis, including sensor circuit operator, verifying the alarm is working within specifications. Other manufacturers require the use of hazardous gas test, which can cause permanent sensor damage.
- WIDEST OPERATIONAL VOLTAGE RANGE, 7 TO 16 VOLTS DC - The 40 series alarm will operate until the battery is down to 7 volts, without an annoying low battery warning alarm. Other detectors alarm at 10 volts causing irate RVers and dealers to disconnect the unit.
- POWER MISER - Uses only 46 mA of current. Combined with a wider operational voltage range the Safe T Alert??? alarm eliminates field problems and associated warranty - service calls.
Cut Out: 3" x 4"
MFG Part Number: 40-442-P-WT